Re: ie. 3.02

>(This is my first post to this list so if this has been discussed, please point me to the correct archive.)

The purpose of www-style is to discuss current and proposed CSS
recommendations. The correct place for help would be:

Before posting there, you might want to validate your CSS:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

For example, in your external stylesheet, you have:

BODY          {
                font-size: 9pt;
                font-style: normal;
                color: #000000;
                background: #FFFFFF;
                topmargin="0"
                leftmargin="0"
                }
The CSS validator would let you know that  topmargin="0"  and
leftmargin="0" are not valid CSS properties.

Often, just correcting errors that the CSS validator flags makes the
problem disappear (assuming that the HTML is also validated).