RE: New HTML/CSS-based word processor for Windows 95 and NT. LOOKING FOR BETA TESTERS

Hi,

re: MacOS
The current plan is to finish the Raphsody port before the MacOS one but we'll concentrate on
the Win32 version for a while so will take a while before you'll see a MacOS version...
The code is 95% portable (no changes need to be made) but writing those 5% of platform specific code still takes some time.

re: Document
Putting together a document describing our extensions is top priority, I'll let you know asap
when its available.

Re: how much...
We implemented almost all of CSS1 (white-space is one of the props we do not implement, but we do implement first-letter and first-line...). We'll finish the positioning stuff within a few weeks - a new Win32 version will be released soon after. We've implemented our own printing extensions which will be described in detail in the above mentioned document.

Best,
Bjorn