Macromedia Dreamweaver supports CSS1, CSS-Positioning

BTW, I'm the guy who implemented the CSS support (the parser,
the renderer, and the editing UI) for this product, so please
feel free to send your thoughts in my direction. Since this is
a first-generation product which is still in beta, we haven't
had time to do all of the CSS properties, but I'd appreciate
any input you guys may have about what we do right and what we
do wrong.

Thanks!

-Sho
--