'default.css' in CSS2 spec--BOOM!

Eric A. Meyer writes:

 > I have a bit of a problem.  When trying to load "cover.html" for the
 > CSS2 Working Draft which was just released

You found it before we had time to announce it. Well, there it is [1].
A press release is available from [2]. Discussions on this list has
been important in shaping the documnet, and people are encourages to
post their comments to the new draft.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-CSS2/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Press/CSS2

 > Maybe someone could
 > investigate and hazard a guess as to why this might be happening?  I'd do
 > it myself, but well, I can't unless someone posts the contents of
 > 'default.css' to the list and lets the rest of us work it over...

Please do, it's enclosed. As you will see, we put most of our time
into writing the specification and didn't allocate sufficient
resources for the style sheet. We accept donations, though.

Regards,

-h&kon

H   å   k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org      http://www.w3.org/people/howcome
World     W      i     d     e       Web  Consortium

/*
 * Style sheet for the CSS2 specification
 * $Id: default.css,v 1.4 1997/11/04 15:49:36 bbos Exp $
 */

  BODY {
    color: black;
    font-family: sans-serif;
    background: white;
    /* For the REC: background: #def url(recbg.jpg); */
    margin: 2em;
  }

  H1 {
    clear: left;
    margin-top: 2em;
/*
    font-size: x-large;
    padding: 0.5em;
    color: white;
    background-color: black;*/
    text-align: center;
  }

  PRE {
    font-family: monospace;
  }

  IMG {
    border: 0;
  }

  TH {
    align: left;
  }

  A.propdef-title {
    background-color: yellow
  }

  A.descdef-title {
    color: yellow;
    background-color: green
  }

div.example { color: maroon }
pre.example { color: maroon }
tt.example { color: maroon; margin-left: 1em }
pre.dtd { color: black; margin-left: 0 }
div.illegal-example { color: red }
div.illegal-example p { color: black }
div.deprecated-example { color: red }
div.deprecated-example p { color: black }
div.note { color: green; margin-left: 1em }
p.note { color: green; margin-left: 1em }