Re: CSS2 Query: 15.2 alignment

On Dec 8,  1:31pm, Eric A. Meyer wrote:

>    I tried the index of my PDF document printout and discovered that all
> the page numbers are "1".  I went to page one and looked for the microdot
> containing the entire specification, but no luck...

The HTML version uses occurence numbers - 1, 2, 3 etc (since it has no
fixed pagination). I thought that the PS and thus PDF versions had proper
page numbers in the index, they do for the table of contents but for the
index it seems they have occurence numbers too which as you say
makes them less useful as a printout (the occurence numbers are links,
and work fine online in Acrobat).