Re: CSS2 Query: 15.2 alignment

Eric A. Meyer writes:
 >    I tried the index of my PDF document printout and discovered that all
 > the page numbers are "1".  I went to page one and looked for the microdot
 > containing the entire specification, but no luck...

You don't see anything if you don't have a 5000dpi printer (note I'm
not saying you will if you do...) :-)

They are not page numbers, but links. The numbers are meaningless.

We think we can generate real page numbers next time. The html2ps
tool[1] needed a patch, but we already spoke with its creator, Jan
Kärrman.

[1] http://www.tdb.uu.se/~jan/html2ps.html

Bert
  http://www.w3.org/people/bos/                              W3C/INRIA
  +33 (0)4 93 65 76 92            06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France