RE: draft-ietf-html-style-00.txt & class as a general selector

David Seibert wrote:
>By "set a global class" I assume you mean to declare properties that will
>apply to all html elements?  Following the Nov. 23 draft of CSS1, the
>simplest way to do this is to declare those properties as style for the

No, I meant a selector class that does not apply to only one type of
element: e.g., a class "foo" that could be used in the following context:
<h1 class=foo>
<li class=foo>

I understand how to set a class that applies to everything.  Sorry, my use
of the word "global" wasn't very clear.

	-Chris