Re: Non-monotonic

Err, unless it is far too late and I am missing the snake right in
front of my nose, Adrian is arguing for a nonmonotonic reasoning, which
is what Minsu wants.

Nonmonotonic reasoning is the ability to mkae assertions about the
domain (push new facts on the stack) which may later be modified or
retracted (pop the facts).

The  question I have is how often do we need open world? In other
words, how often would a closed world assumption supporting logic be
good enough?

Regards,
Sean