Re: Most recent SquishQL spec?

From: jo walsh <jo@abduction.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:38:10 +0100 (BST)
To: www-rdf-rules@w3.org

> Does the April 2002 "3 implementations" paper [1] still reasonably
> represent the current status?

there's a perl implementation of a parser, in the process of being
packaged up for CPAN once we figure out how best to structure modules
between parsing SquishQL, building SQL queries/DBI access, and potential
interface to other kinds of storage; based on this -
http://iconocla.st/~sderle/squish.pl in turn based on libby's grammar, and
matt's query-building algorithm.

zx
--
"Common sense won't tell you. We have to tell each other." -DNA