RE: ANNOUNCEMENT: RDF Query and Rule languages use cases and surv ey

> I'm about to go put up Versa examples, which unfortunately, since I have
no > detail of the RDF models being queried, will have to be guesswork.

Uche,

There is a move to have a common set of test cases as well. We will need
defined data by then but guesswork is fine!

One of the things to get out of the use cases is a sense of where query is
used, as well as comparing languages.  My hope is that query users, not just
query system builders, will submit examples so we can see what people
actually use query for.

	Andy