Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: RDF Query and Rule languages use cases and survey

On June 25, Alberto Reggiori writes:
> a survey about Use Cases and practical examples about how to query
> and access remotely RDF databases.

I wonder whether it is already in the scope of this survey to collect
cases where also an ontology (say, in DAML+OIL) is involved.
I have in mind very simple cases (i.e., very simple query with a very
simple ontology in a realistic scenario) which may be challenging for
the current RDF query tools.

Another question would be if I can describe the cases and the examples
in a naive syntax (say, in graph format), since I know very little of
the syntactical idiosyncrasies of RDF.

cheers
-- e.

Enrico Franconi                     - franconi@cs.man.ac.uk
University of Manchester            - http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~franconi/
Department of Computer Science      - Phone: +44 (161) 275 6170
Manchester M13 9PL, UK              - Fax:   +44 (161) 275 6204