Re: Treating a class as both an individual and a class?

Peter Crowther wrote:
> A different Peter, I know, but... yes.
>
> > This is very becoming but also looks rather dangerous.
> > I wonder if tools can really support this.
>
> OilEd, for example, seems to support it without much difficulty.

Dear Peters, thanks :-) This is quite interesting!
I will try to play with it.

Thomas's question is actually related to the doubts I was talking about.
This kind of inferences seams to be OK for some simple cases,
but as class definitions are getting more complex ...
And if you need to make several inferencing "hops"...
Well that is were the fun begins!
Smells like a potential for uncertainties ...

--Nikita