RE: Why isn't FunctionalProperty a subClassOf owl:ObjectProperty?

GreaterThan is a transitive Datatype Property.
Equals is a symmetric Datatype Property.

At 11:03 PM 3/4/2003 +0000, Peter Crowther wrote:

> > From: Dan Connolly [mailto:connolly@w3.org]
> > > In the OWL Reference Version 1.0 document it defines
> > TransitiveProperty
> > > and SymmetricProperty as a subClassOf owl:ObjectProperty.
> >
> > Ooops... that seems like a bug... hmm...
>
>I suspect it depends on whether you're in DL or in Full.  It would seem
>a bit odd to me to have a transitive or a symmetric DatatypeProperty -
>what do they mean? - but then I'm a DL weenie :-).
>
>                 - Peter

Robert MacGregor
Project Leader
USC Information Sciences Institute
4676 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
macgregor@isi.edu
Phone: 310/448-8423, Fax: 310/822-6592
Mobile: 310/251-8488