Re: ANN: OWL Tutorial

thx for your work on the tutorial.

Other tutorial resources worth considering collecting in the same place:

- the OWL Guide  - http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-guide/    (just went to last
call status from W3C)

which uses a running example of the wines and food domain
(available from: http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-guide/wine.owl  and
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-guide/food.owl  )

- also  my team at stanford built a wine agent  that shows how the
semantic web is put into action
using:
        1 - a DAML+OIL wines and food knowledge bases (soon going to
OWL)
        2 - DQL query language  for asking questions about information
in the knowledge base
        3 - JTP inference engine for deducing conclusions
        4 - Inference Web for explaining answers

I will be showing the KSL wine agent at the DAML meeting this coming
week.
The wine agent page is available from:
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/wineAgent/    (and that
will point to our external server for demos).

Deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory