Re: N-Triples Parser for Python

As a user of Python and (at this moment, sorry Sean...) of rdflib, I would love to see a
Python/RDF environment improve! What I would like to have is an RDQL (or should I say
these days SPARQL?) layer.

I actually did something on top of RDFLIB, see:

http://www.ivan-herman.net/Python/rdqlDesc.html

(there are some other stuffs in rdflibUtils, too, some of them may not be really
important). I plan to change this utility to be closer to SPARQL soon (maybe this week).

What I did was a quick hack on the top of rdflib, to check how useful something like that
is for everyday use (it is VERY useful!). I am sure that a more careful implementation
that takes into account the internals of rdflib might be much more efficient.

I am happy to play a guinea pig for testing...

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices