Re: URI for TriX?

Hi Jeremy

While we're on the trix subject, a while ago I remember seeing a
non-xml version of trix (called tris or something).

Is this also a proposed standard? - I need a way of adding context to
ntriples (or some similarly easy to parse format) so that my web
editor can determine from which store various assertions came. XML
proved to be a little bit slow/overkill for parsing small amounts of
serialized rdf in javascript.

Many thanks,

Phil