RE: DC with RDF Modeling Questions

Kurt and Thomas wrote:

> No, use the full URI for the property.  You can define
> entities in a DTD
> to get an abbreviation:
>
> 	rdf:ID='&dc;title'
>
> > <rdf:Property rdf:ID="dc:title"/>          <--- Is
> 'dc:title' OK to use
> > this way????  Should I use an entity instead of the prefix????
>
> Yes, use an entity as as above.  No QNames in attribute
> values, please.

rdf:ID should be a NCName so this this still wrong.
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#rdf-id

And shouldn't we use rdf:about and not rdf:ID in property / class
declarations?

And is it necessary (or appropriate) to declare Dublin Core terms our
own schemas? dc:title is a property with no declared domain or range so
any class can have a dc:title by default.
Perhaps <owl:imports rdf:resource="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" />
would suffice?