RE: DC with RDF Modeling Questions

On:

Q3:  It seems to me that a part number is a version/edition/adaptation of an
engineering name, and thus it is reasonable to model the relationship with
dc:hasVersion, as in the following instance:

<EngineeringName rdf:about="12F/0100A">

       <dc:title> Body Control Module</dc:title>

      <dc:hasVersion> <rdf:Bag>  <rdf:li  PN1234 />  <rdf:li PN5678/>
</rdf:Bag></dc:hasVersion> </EngineeringName>

There are actually standard models for dealing with this idea. They work
along the lines of:

Figure 1 -  The concept of identification

Cheers,

David