  From: Bob MacGregor
  To: Richard H. McCullough
  Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 11:32 AM
  Subject: Re: Representing temporal data in RDF

  Hi Richard,

  I see the query, but that doesn't give me any clue as to
  how you might represent things internally.  I guess I
  misstated my question -- I'm interested in both the query
  AND how it accesses temporal facts within an
  established RDF-compliant tool.  Is it simple to describe
  what the internal expansion of your query looks like
  (i.e., revealing your secret for overcoming the limitations of a
  triple representation)?

  Cheers, Bob