  From: Seth Russell
  To: Richard H. McCullough
  Cc: Danny Ayers ; David Menendez ; rdfig
  Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 12:06 PM
  Subject: Re: Contexts (spinoff from copy and wrap rdf statements)

  Richard H. McCullough wrote:

    I would consider the set of statements in a document (or graph) to be a property/value of the document (or possibly a "part", but I think that's an unnecessarily complicated viewpoint).  Now you can talk about that property/value, define a truth-value property for it, etc.
  I don't think it is a property in the sense of rdfs:Property.     But a statement is certainly a part of a document, and a triple is certainly a part of a graph.  I don't see any reason we couldn't assign truth values to statements that talk about these things... formally:

  language: Semenglish
  {<foo.rdf> docContains "A r B."} entails {<foo.rdf#ThisGraph> graphContains {A r B}}.
  ThisEmail author (Seth Russell).
  (Semenglish Primer) seeUrl <http://robustai.net/mentography/semenglish.html>.

    Dick McCullough
    knowledge := man do identify od existent done
    knowledge haspart list of proposition