  From: Chris Goad
  To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 11:34 AM
  Subject: yet another simplified RDF syntax: N-triples + abreviation

  Inspired partly by the recent crescendo of complaint
  about the RDF XML syntax, here is yet another proposal
  for a simplified human-oriented syntax for RDF:

  http://www.mapbureau.com/specs/bracket.html

  The idea is to combine the simplest possible abreviation syntax
  with N-triples.

  Comments (including "This is just like X that failed years ago ...")
  welcome.

  Chris Goad
  cg@mapbureau.com