  From: David Menendez
  To: Richard H. McCullough
  Cc: RDF-Interest
  Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 7:30 PM
  Subject: re: RDF vocabulary definitions

  snip

  That does not follow from what I said. You are confusing "X rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Class." with "X rdf:type rdfs:Class.". These are different things.

  I(rdf:Property) is a member of ICEXT(I(rdfs:Class)). This does not imply that
  ICEXT(I(rdf:Property)) is a subset of ICEXT(I(rdfs:Class)).
--
Dave Menendez - zednenem@psualum.com - http://www.eyrie.org/~zednenem/