RE: [xml-dev] RDF : Headless Triples syntax

My personally preferred approach tends to be using linked metadata, and even
metadata that isn't explicitly linked. This is because I would prefer to make
metadata for information where I am not the author or someone with write
access anyway.

Equally, I want access to metadata provided by people other than the original
authors.

Cheers

Chaals

Jon Hanna asked:
The recommendation of WG to eschew embedding in XHTML and link in the
RDF instead

To what extent is that long-term advice, and to what extent merely a method
that allows you to deal with there not currently being any way to put RDF in
an XHTML document and remain valid XHTML?