Re: RDF, RDFS and DAML+OIL benifits over XML (fwd)

Pedro Assis in Oporto wrote:

>One of the thinks that, at this stage, I think that RDF, and related
>stuff, can give us is the ability to deploy a generalized Web resource
>paradigm through the deployment of an "autonomous RDF resource" concept

Yes, I only wish for a standard mechanism to dynamically add remote RDF
documents in the graph automatically as needed.

>i.e. RDF standards establish the syntax that enable data and its metadata
>to share the same support (e.g. encapsulated in a XML document).

True, but the ability to seperate the two is more appreciated, as it
enables binding metadata to a resource without the need to have control
over it.

Cheers,

Manos