RE: DAML-S and CC/PP

CC/PP has minimal reason-able semantics built-in -- in its current form,
interpretation depends on the content provider knowing about the particular
attributes used.

I view that application of DAML is a possible future direction for more
generic reasoning about CC/PP profiles (probably in conjunction with
profile extensions).

#g
--

At 05:57 PM 7/20/02 +0100, Bill de hÓra wrote:

> [...]

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>