Re: silly question about rdf:about

Sandro Hawke wrote:

Well, doesn't this say more than just the triple? It also asserts the existence of
the reification of the triple. Beyond that, by connecting rdf:Assertion to truth,
you open the door to things that folks like Pat don't like ...

I still think rdf should have chosen s-expressions to represent the graph ...