Re: Namespaces wihtout "#" Was: Few CWM Bugs

From: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>

>It is not clear to me that there is an a
> priori way to disambiguate the usages.

Me either, nor should we need to. Put me down for wanting everything to be
described in RDF explicitly.  If foo.ed#bar refers to a circle then say it
{<foo.ed#bar> a :Circle} if it's a document then say {<foo.ed#bar> a
:Document}.  I thought that was what RDF was good for, describing things.
So if I got a page that I want to stand for me then I should say that
{<http://robustai.net/~seth/index.htm> a  :HumanPerson} right on the page in
RDF, if someone bookmarks that page then the bookmark process should pick up
my description.

Seth Russell