Re: RDFS bug "A property can have at most one range property"

  Once again we are talking about vocabularies and different vocabularies
for the same rdf, etc...

  Ok, I want to understand the reason of RDFSchema. RDFSchema is used to
define the template (?) you need to follow to write a RDF Document. So, if
I write a RDF Schema everybody who write a RDF Document should write it as
the Schema specifies. You can define a lot of vocabularies and you can
rewrite your validation algorithm, so, the validation of a RDF Document
should be independent of the validation of a DAML Document. You can specify
different semantics for both. If we talk only about RDF and RDF Schema, why
is better the new approach than the old one?

  Thanks,
        Marc