Re: RDFS bug "A property can have at most one range property"

  Sorry, I think I didn't explain correctly, my english is not as good as I
wish.

  I meant RDF Schema as you noticed. The problem I wanted to explain is why
the RDFSchema should use the domain classes as an intersection instead of a
union, without using DAML, ok? I know DAML is more powerful, but RDFSchema
should be independent of that, if I want to use RDF to represent an UML
Model, the intersection in the domain of the property is not as useful as
the union...

  Where can I find a good point to explain it without using or thinking in
DAML?

  I think the problem lies in RDFSchema being modified according to one
RDFSchema-based vocabulary.

  Thanks,
        Marc