  [freed from spam trap -ralph]

  Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 04:33:00 -0500 (EST)
  From: "Dorn Alexander" <office@dorn-software.com>
  To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

  Since I am working on a thesis defining EPR (Electronic Patient Record) in
  XML one of the major concerns in automatically linking medical documents is
  the automated recognition of the privacy status of a document.

  A RDF definition, which would should standardized, defining the status of
  the document (e.g. invisible=only visible for the owner, private =
  existence visible, content invisible, group, all ) would advise any program
  dealing with the data, how to treat it.

  I am wondering that I couldn't find any similar definition, so maybe
  somebody could give me a hint where I could find something like that or
  when/whether some similar features  will be defined in future standards.

  Thank's for an answer
  Alexander Dorn