Fwd: Containers

Another point I meant to offer, but forgot when I drafted the earlier note...

I'd also like to suggest that container membership properties other than
rdf:_n MAY be used to indicate membership of an rdf:Bag.  I think this is
kind-of implied by the relaxations your approach introduces, but it's not
explicit.  This way, the basic rdf:Bag framework could be used to collect
set members defined over a number of different documents, accommodating the
"anyone can say anything about anything" principle.

#g