Re: Is "Model" part of the RDF model?

Bill dehOra wrote:

> I'd be inclined to agree. My api thinks Model isako Resource, since Models
> can have URIs (or more likely, URNs) and it may be interesting to have
> Models containing Models or as objects and subjects of Statements. But Model
> isako Bag isn't neccessary.

What's "isako" ?

In MyMemory every node has a "context vector" which is used to place it into
various contexts.   Since the context vector is really just a set, contexts in
my MyMemory act just like classes.

> My api also thinks Literal isako Resource. Having Literals hanging out there
> as dark matter doesn't make sense to me.

I used to think just like you, but when it came to implementing I placed all the
literals in a different structure from the statements ... go figure.

Seth Russell