Re: Statements/Stating: a proposition

I'm confused. I'd appreciate it if you could elaborate what seems to
be your clear understanding of the distinction between the various
constructs/terms like "statement", "Statement", "reified statement",
"stating", "Stating", "reified statement resource", "representation of
*", "model of *", "occurrence of *", "context" etc.. If you could also
distinguish between what you think is part of the M&S and what you
think *should* be part of the M&S that would also be helpful. If you
enhanced your tutorial to incorporate these elaborations, I would
personally find it very useful.

I used the distinction between "stating" and "quoting" in my
divination of the M&S [1] but that doesn't seem to have gotten any
traction with folks. Maybe I should try again :=(

Gabe

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Dec/0063.html

--