Re: A protest against the proposed change(s) to RDF datatyping

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Subject: Re: A protest against the proposed change(s) to RDF datatyping
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:50:06 -0600

[...]

> > [Does this have to be sent anywhere else to be totally official?]
>
> No, your position is clearly on record.

[...]

Well, is it on record to the same extent as the comments that have
apparently triggered the proposed changes?  I continue to hear things
about the W3C Director being involved in the process, and I don't want
my concerns to not be considered by the director if and when the comments
that have apparently triggered the proposed changes are being considered by
the director.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research