Re: Additional i18n RDF last call comments

Martin--

I'd like to pick up (actually, close!) this particular thread, to which
I last responded in message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003OctDec/0199.html

I haven't had a response from you to that message (and then the
Thanksgiving holidays intervened), and would like to know if the
proposed changes (plus the earlier ones I'd agreed to make in earlier
messages on this thread) are acceptable responses.  I'd note, by the
way, that all the changes I'd proposed in this thread (including the
ones I described in my last message) are made in the current Primer
Editor's Draft (dated 19 November).

NB:  This *doesn't* cover the interactions we're currently having on the
separate thread headed "Last call comments from the I18N WG on RDF WDs".
  I got your last message on that thread on 11/24, just before I left
town for a week, and I'll be responding with a separate message on that.

--Frank

Frank Manola wrote:

> NB:  In case people get this twice, the following is a resend;  I've
> been having some email problems
>
> Martin Duerst wrote:
>
>> Hello Frank,
>>
>> Many thanks for getting back to me (and the I18N WG) so quickly.
>> Some more details below.
>

> You're welcome.  Additional comments on the changes I hadn't agreed to
> make in my previous message appear below:

snip