[closed] Re: Missing test:entailmentRules arcs

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> The following entailment tests are not really defined (and dont work
> in my test harness), since they have no entailmentRules data:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/datatypes/Manifest.rdf#test008
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/datatypes/Manifest.rdf#test009
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-xmllang/Manifest.rdf#test007a
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-xmllang/Manifest.rdf#test007b
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-xmllang/Manifest.rdf#test007c

An explicit marker has been added to those test cases, and the following
editorial text added to the test case document:

[[
For test cases that use simple entailment, the following marker is
used:

<test:entailmentRules rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/testSchema#simpleEntailment" />
]]

This should permit you to exactly identify those test cases.

A response to your related comment will follow shortly.

...You're visualising the _duck_ taped over my _mouth_..?