Re: [proposal to close] pfps-22,pfps-23: "reserved names in abstract syntax"

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 07:36:28 -0400 (EDT)
"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com> wrote:

> Vocabulary 1:
>
> 	rdf:first rdf:rest
>
> Vocabulary 2:
>
> 	rdf:List rdf:nil
>
> What namespaces names can be used to identify these vocabularies?

Identifying other sets of terms or comparing sets of terms, is not
something I'm dealing with or need to.  Try OWL :)

The RDF Vocabulary is a particular set of terms (infinite since it has
rdf:_n), neither of which is Vocabulary 1 or 2 above. So it isn't the
RDF namespace name.

But I'm telling you stuff you already know.  Please explain the problem.

Dave