Re: pfps-15 say anything quote

Peter--

Now that you have completed your review of the Concepts document with
respect to issues

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-22
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-23

would it be in order to revisit the issue of the corresponding comment
about the Primer, recorded as issue
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-15?  I believe
the current version of the Primer, at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-primer-20030117/Overview.html,
is stable.  Please reply to this message, copying
www-rdf-comments@w3.org, indicating whether you accept the resolution of
comment pfps-15.

--Frank