Re: dissatisfaction with the entailment rules development

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> I am deeply dissatisfied with the way the various entailment rules are
> specified in the RDF Semantics document (currently the version of 31 July).

I am currently recording your disatisfaction as not accepting closure of
issues pfps-04 and pfps-05:

http://www.w3.http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-04
http://www.w3.http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-05

As I understand things however, your objection is not that the closure
rules are wrong as stated, but that you feel they are in some sense
inadequate.  Is that correct?

Can you also clarify whether you would *object* to the drafts moving to
the next stage in the rec track with the current closure rules, or
whether you could in fact "live with" the current closure rules, even
though you would strongly prefer them to be modified.

Brian