Re: danc-01rdf/xml reification examples

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 08:25, Brian McBride wrote:
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#danc-03
[...]
> The text is now available in the primer editors WD
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-primer-20030117/Overview.html#reification

I'm looking at a draft that says "Revised Editor's Draft 21 July 2003";

OK, I think the example there is sufficiently scary to warn
off people with good sense ;-)

In particular, I note the explicit disclaimer of the use of
the RDF reification vocabulary for quoting:

  It does not say that the subject of the statement is the URIref
  itself (i.e., a string beginning with certain characters),
  as quotation would do.

The example seems very long. I can't really make sense of

  For one thing, it is important to note that in the conventional use
  of reification, the subject of the reification triples is assumed
  to identify a particular instance of a triple in a particular
  RDF document, rather than some arbitrary triple having the
  same subject, predicate, and object.

but I presume others in the WG have looked at it carefully and
find it useful.

> Please reply, copying www-rdf-comments@w3.org, indicating whether this
> is a satisfactory disposition of your comment.

Yes.