Re: A Query

Hi,
I am using a software called RDF-Suite to store the RDFS files. This software does not support containers.
Is there some other way to represent aggregations in RDFS ? Maybe in a way similar to an Association ?

Regards,
Prasun Mathur

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:01:31 +0200
Francesco Cannistrà <fracan@inwind.it> wrote:

> > Dear Sir,
> > I am converting a UML Model in a European Union Project called CULTOS to
> RDFS .
> > I went through your website, but I could not figure out how we can convert
> "aggregations" in UML to RDFS .
> > Can you please help in understanding this issue?
>
> I think that the leveraging of RDF containers could be suitable as well.
> However for such use cases I'm not sure that only RDF(S) is sufficient
> (unless you want to fill the schema with a lot of implicit semantics). I
> would consider the possibility to define an explicit ontology.
>
> regards

Prasun Mathur

Fifth Year,
Maths and Computing,
Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi,
India

"That's life
       What's life ?
 A magazine.