RE: possible peculiarity with empty datatypes

To be safe Ive added both conditions.  I now realize that the
datatype entailment rules already assumed this, in fact (otherwise
rdfD1 might not be valid) and Ive added an Lbase axiom-let to capture
it: a datatype property is now required to not be universally false.

Pat

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell