Re: [closed] hendler-01 literals in parsetype collection

At 22:47 +0000 3/20/03, Dave Beckett wrote:
>Jim,
>
>You on behalf of the Web Ontology Working Group (WOWG) made a last
>call comment "Web Ontology Working Group Consensus Review of RDF Core
>documents" captured in
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#hendler-01
>
>Your email raising the issue:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0335.html
>section "WOWG comments on RDF language decisions"
>part ii.Constraints on rdf:parsetype="Collection"
>

>The RDF Core WG has resolved
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0068.html
>
>to postpone this issue on the grounds that:
>
>   * It would require extensive changes to the current syntax specification.
>   * It is not a critical requirement for the WebOnt WG.
>   * It would involve considering several different approaches, taking
>     time and consequent changes to the RDF/XML Syntax, Test Cases,
>     Primer working drafts and implementations.
>
>Please reply to this email, copying www-rdf-comments@w3.org indicating
>whether this decision is acceptable.
>
>Dave

The Web Ontology Working Group has been informed of this decision in
[1] and, as no objections have been raised to the decision within the
working group,  as chair, I indicate that this decision is acceptable.
  -Jim Hendler

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0002.html

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler