Re: issue number requested: was: Re: Can RDF say anything about anything?

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Subject: issue number requested: was: Re: Can RDF say anything about anything?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:14:26 -0500

> Peter--
>
> It seems to me this issue is similar to the one about meaning, in the
> sense that, since it has general applicability, it needs treatment
> beyond the Primer.  Can you identify the other documents to which you
> believe this applies as well?

Well, my initial message includes quotes from Concepts.  There may be
points in my LCC review message that are relevant also.

The RDF Core WG decided to postpone addressing many of my comments that
were made before Last Call, even though some of them pointed out technical
errors in the RDF documents.  I'm not particularly enthused therefore with
doing more of the work of the RDF Core WG.

> Brian, can we have an issue number for this, please?
>
> --Frank

peter