Re: Comment on Last Call Working Draft of RDF Syntax document concerning blank node identifiers

At 09:39 14/05/2003 -0400, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

>My view is that the current Syntax document is incorrect, and incorrect in
>an important manner.

That may be but please note that editorial doesn't mean unimportant, it
means that we don't need a WG decision to resolve it.

>   I have spent quite a bit of effort to get this
>changed, starting last year, well before Last Call, but the issue is not
>yet resolved to my satisfaction.
>
>The last communication I received was on 30 January 2003.  I had been
>waiting for the rest of the promised changes, but to my recollection I have
>not yet recieved any.

You are right - Dave did state intent - Dave - are these still on your todo
list?  I note Dave also requested suggested wording from you.  Will you be
able to suggest some?

Brian