Re: Comment on Last Call Working Draft of RDF Syntax document concerning blank node identifiers

At 08:55 14/05/2003 -0400, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

>I view the following message sent to www-rdf-comments@w3.org as a
>substantive comment.  However, I believe that it has not generated an
>entry on the last call comments issues list.  Please add it to this list.

Peter,

You state in your message that the intent of the last call WD is
clear.  I'm minded therefore to classify this as an editorial
comment.  These are tracked by the editors, not on the last call comments
list.  Dave proposed amendments to address your concern some time ago (30th
Jan).

Brian