RE: Last Call comments on "Concepts and Abstract Syntax"

At 09:28 09/04/2003 +0100, Williams, Stuart wrote:
>I think that you are telling me that section 7 "Fragment Identifiers" is
>deemed informative ...

I think that is correct.

By my reading and intent, this section says nothing about the meaning of
RDF that is not already covered by the formal semantics.  Rather, it
explains and amplifies that that meaning is not in conflict with more
conventional uses of fragment identifier in the web.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>