RE: QName URI Scheme Re-Visited, Revised, and Revealing

Nothing. I'm really not on some religious crusade here. It's
just seemed that every other response I get either is saying
there isn't a problem or is based on a misunderstanding of something
I said (or didn't say). Of course, the latter is an unavoidable
characteristic of this medium, and must be dealt with simply
by trying to clarify what was meant or not meant. The former
has been a bit confusing and frustrating -- though certainly due
a great deal to my own failure to communicate clearly.

I'm very happy to leave the issue to the core working group, who
are far more knowledgeable and experienced in these matters
than I. I apologize if this issue has taken more time from the
core working group or the interest group than it is deemed to
deserve.

Regards,

Patrick

--
Patrick Stickler                      Phone:  +358 3 356 0209
Senior Research Scientist             Mobile: +358 50 483 9453