Re: QName URI Scheme Re-Visited, Revised, and Revealing

On Monday, August 27, 2001, at 09:10  AM,
Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

> I'm very happy to leave the issue to the core working group, who
> are far more knowledgeable and experienced in these matters
> than I. I apologize if this issue has taken more time from the
> core working group or the interest group than it is deemed to
> deserve.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I was just curious if there was
more to the issue that I wasn't getting, and which you felt RDF
Core should fix. Is that all of it then?

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>