Re: xCal Java support

Great!

I don't have time to do more than look at the web site today :-(

You will find xCal very useful. Getting calendar data into xml makes it 'easy' to then get it into rdf or to generate html. There is some xCal xslt stuff in the Mozilla calendar. One of the stylesheets generates rdf from xCal.

I have a program that takes iCal and generates xml. It is C, using the libical library. Let me know if you want to use it.

Gary